1.Continually work with suppliers to improve quality, implement process control and quality plans.
2. Work with Sourcing team to evaluate and analyze suppliers utilizing evaluation metrics.
3.Monitor and control nonconforming material and provide feedback to the supplier of material. Assist manufacturing with evaluation and disposition of this material and help facilitate root. cause.
4. Suppliers training of quality tools such as control chart, Pareto,8D,Quality concept and testing procedure.
5. Develop and maintain quality work instructions, procedures and guidelines for supplier programs.
6. Lead problem solving activities including problem from customer, assembly. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, customers, and suppliers.
7. Carry out supplier annual audit and follow up supplier improvements.
8. Identify training needs for inspectors, review available training program and schedule inspectors to be trained.
1.A bachelor degree or above, have at least 1-3 years experience in Geometrical measurement or quality management;
2. Experience with an industrial working environment，Machining & Material is better;
3.Possess strategic thinking, excellent abilities of communication, coordination and execution, strong sense of responsibility, and highly motivated.